Procedure of the entry of foreign students into Russia
- In order to enter Russia:
- You must notify the university at least 10 days in advance by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) about the date of entry into the Russian Federation and the border crossing point.
- You must receive entry information by email.
- You must take a COVID-19 test by PCR no earlier than 3 calendar days before arriving in Russia.
- When crossing the border of the Russian Federation and settling in a university hostel, you must have a medical certificate in Russian or English with a negative test result.
- After arriving in Russia:
- Within 72 hours after entering the territory of Russia, you must re-test for COVID-19 by PCR.
- You must follow the stay-at-home restrictions at a place of stay until a negative test result is obtained.
- During the stay-at-home period, all training sessions are held online.
- After receiving the result of the second PCR test, you must send scans of both certificates with negative results to the university.
- Students are allowed to classes if they have two negative test results.
- Onsite the university complex:
- Classes are held in a mixed format.
- During classes, sanitary regulations and social distance are observed.
- All visitors to the university at the entrance to the building have their temperature measured. Persons with cold symptoms will be denied entry.
- If you get sick:
- If symptoms of respiratory disease appear, you must immediately seek medical help by calling "103", "112" or "122" and inform the university about it.
Kaliningrad State Technical University 236022, Russia, Kaliningrad, Sovetskiy prospekt 1
Foreign students department Tel. +7 (4012) 99-53-30, e-mail: email@example.com