Visa and registration
KSTU international office assists international students with visa formalities such as:
- Federal Migration Service formalities
- Visa prolongation
- Letters of invitation issuance
- Consultations for incoming students / academic staff
NB: Migration registration is an essential part of staying in Russia. You are obliged to come to the International Office (1 Sovietsky prospect, office 221) on the first working day after your arrival in Kaliningrad in order to be registered in the Federal Migration Service of Russia. Otherwise, you will be departed to your home country.
KSTU only registers our students who live in university dormitories. Those who live in privately owned apartments are registered by apartment owners.
Also be informed that on your arrival to our university you are expected to have the following documents at hand:
- Original passport and its translation into Russian;
- Original certificate of completion secondary education with the consulate legalization (or apostille) + Supplement to the Certificate of Secondary Education with the list of marks with the consulate legalization (or apostille)
- Migration card (purpose of visit – education). This document is issued by border officer each time you cross the border of The Russian Federation.
- Certificate of the HIV-negative status and AIDS-negative status verified by the official agency of the resident country of the candidate;
- Medical fitness certificate with all vaccination records
- 4 passport-sized photographs
Head of International Students and Protocol Office
+7 4012 995330