Nonresident students live in a university hostel located on Gorkogo Street within walking distance from the university building.
On your arrival to the KSTU dormitory you are expected to have the following documents at hand:
- Original passport
- Voluntary medical insurance policy (VHI)
- Negative PCR test for COVID-19
- Certificate of the HIV-negative status and AIDS-negative status, Hepatitis A, B, C-negative status, Syphilis-negative status, verified by the official agency of the resident country of the candidate;
- Fluorography results
- Medical fitness certificate with all vaccination records
- 3 passport-sized photographs
The cost of accommodation is about 700 RUB per month.
It is necessary to bring prepayment in the following terms:
for the first semester - until September 10;
for the second semester - until February 10.
The dormitories are equipped with kitchens, studies, bathrooms and shower rooms with the necessary sanitary equipment.